11 Sep Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Size Worth USD 3.92 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
– The advent of advanced technologies viz., robotic surgery aids and 3D Printing technology for craniomaxillofacial surgery are expected to boost the growth of the Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
-Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Size – USD 2.50 billion in 2019, Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Growth – CAGR of 5.8%, Craniomaxillofacial Devices Industry Trends – Advancements in device technology, such as 3D Printing technology
VANCOUVER, B.C., Sept. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market is expected to reach USD 3.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Rising preference for craniomaxillofacial trauma, minimally invasive surgery, growing prevalence of facial fractures is anticipated to fuel demand for craniomaxillofacial surgery, leading to increased sales of devices.
The increasing incidence of street accidents owing to industrialization and urbanization, coupled with increasing demand for effective reconstructive surgery, is expected to propel industry growth. The proliferation of new techniques such as bio-absorbable cranial fixation surgeries and robotic arm-assisted CMF operation is also anticipated to raise the market demand for craniomaxillofacial products over the coming years. 3D craniomaxillofacial implants, virtual plating technology, improved customer service by market players, and the production of thoracic fixing devices at low prices are all anticipated to create potential growth prospects for the industry.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In November 2019, the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies DePuy Synthes launched the SYMPHONYTM Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System, thus expanding its portfolio for the surgical treatment segment. The Symphony System aids in streamlining procedures and offer efficiencies to the surgeon and medical professionals treating patients with complex cervical spine disorders, which includes craniomaxillofacial trauma.
- The resorbable fixators devices segment is expected to gain traction owing to the benefits of resorbable fixators, such as faster recovery time and no requirement for follow-up operation to replace the fixator.
- The Orthognathic and Dental Surgery type application segment accounted for the highest share of 47.6% in the market, growing at a CAGR of 5.7%.
- The Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device type product segment is estimated to reach USD 354.7 million by the year 2027.
- Increasing health care spending and the geriatric population are some of the other variables that are projected to fuel demand for craniomaxillofacial surgeries over the forecast period. It is also expected that the introduction of technologically developed 3D printing devices used in cranial reconstructive surgeries to expand acceptance would provide this sector with attractive growth opportunities.
- North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. In the presence of beneficial programs such as the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery and American Society of Craniofacial Surgery, organizing annual symposia for expanding surgeon and patient knowledge of CMF procedures is projected to improve usage levels over the forecast period.
- Key participants contributing significant market shares in the industry growth include DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer-Biomet, OsteoMed, Integra Lifesciences, Medartis AG, Calavera, Matrix Surgical, and KLS Martin.
Request free sample of this research report at:
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market on the basis of product, application, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cranial Flap Fixation Device
- CMF Distraction Device
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device
- Thoracic Fixation Device
- Bone Graft Substitute Device
- MF Plate and Screw Fixation Device
- CMF Drilling Systems
- Mid Face Implant Systems
- Patient-Customized Solutions
- 3D Printing technology Device
- Bioabsorbable Osteofixation Devices
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metal Based Implants
- Other Metal Alloys
- Bioabsorbable Material
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Self reinforcing (SR)
- Ceramic Based Implants
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Orthognathic and Dental Surgery
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Plastic Surgery
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
Have a Look at Similar Research Reports:
- Pediatric Psoriasis Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pediatric-psoriasis-market
- Pulse Oximeter Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pulse-oximeter-market
- Radiotherapy Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/radiotherapy-market
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Systems Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-brain-stimulation-system-market
- Joint Reconstruction Devices Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/joint-reconstruction-devices-market
- Operating Room Integration Systems Market – https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/operating-room-integration-systems-market
About Emergen Research
At EMERGENRESEARCH, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Read full Press Release at : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-craniomaxillofacial-devices-market