We are searching for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The Marketing Executive will report to the Group Marketing Manager, taking responsibility for a variety of marketing support tasks that are critical to meeting the commercial outcomes of the business.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source and publish daily industry news/press releases across a network of websites
- Create and schedule approved daily social media content for Ortho Consulting Group and subsequent divisions (3-5 posts per day, per network)
- Timely response to all social media interaction and messages
- Support our social media growth and following
- Create and distribute weekly social media report
- Create, schedule and send marketing emails to our membership database
- Provide support across all marketing functions when required
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and reviewing/making recommendations/acting upon data analytics
- Supporting event and exhibition planning and organisation
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
The perfect candidate will be looking to learn from a very experienced team and to develop to take on increasing responsibility for the business in the future. You’ll be part of a small team, so we are looking for an independent self-starter who takes ownership of their work, delivering at the highest quality.
Someone who knows how to build and utilise networks both internally and externally – and the value of doing so. Being able to build rapport. Credibility and trust is critical. Can build strong relationships quickly.
Someone who is not scared of taking ownership for decisions and is continually looking for ways to improve and develop ideas.
Open, honest and transparent, non-hierarchical communication across the business at all times. Must have confidence to communicate with clients via phone and email. Accuracy.
A commercially astute individual, with the ability to identify opportunities and turn them into results. Someone who is able to demonstrate total business awareness
- Going the ‘extra mile’ – Passionate – Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism – Empathy – Sense of Urgency – Passion for Orthopaedics/Spine- Competitive and Goal Focussed – Partnership Development Takes pride in their work
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of WordPress and Hubspot preferred
- Design / creative skillset (Photoshop preferred)
- Social media experience essential (LinkedIn/Twitter/Instagram)
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
Salary dependent on experience
To apply please click below or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified OUS Distributors
Active in 72 Countries
Industry Email Subscribers