We are searching for a researcher/export professional to join our growing team.
The researcher will take responsibility for a variety of business support tasks that are critical to meeting the commercial outcomes of the business. Predominantly, the role will involve extensive online research combined with candidate and sales channel telephone and email interaction.
To support the business by resourcing and qualifying candidates against live roles.
To support the business by growing our contacts database, responding to business enquiries, support the Director with research and reporting for client projects.
- Resourcing live roles, following a full brief from a senior team member. Qualify and pitch the candidates to the relevant senior team member.
- Building a network and database of relevant candidate contacts, this may be done in various ways:
- Speaking to candidates who apply to adverts
- Connecting to our current network of active and passive candidates
- Reconnecting with candidates on the database who we have lost touch with
- Identifying candidates from LinkedIn or jobsites
- Identifying candidates supplied via other recruitment partners including offshore partner, UK recruitment partners and specialist researchers
- Recording all relevant communication and CV details
- Adding new business development contacts on to the database
- Progressively getting more involved with the business – taking references, qualifying candidates against roles, booking meetings, attending meetings, for example.
- Deal with enquires and requests for the team whilst they are out of the office, escalating any issues to management.
- Managing the client inbox for Orthoconnections, responding to, redirecting and recording business leads that come in via the website
- Managing the membership process for the website
- Ownership of the distributor database, ensuring all data is accurate.
- Growing the distributor database through:
- Internet research
- Identifying via Linkedin
- Identifying via exhibition attendance lists
Identifying via offshore partner searches
- Completing and updating current profiles on existing database
- Building relationships with sales channels
- Producing ad hoc research reports for the Director to support bespoke client projects
- Support the team with ad hoc projects
- Exhibition attendance
Measures of Success:
- Number of roles successfully resourced
- Number of placements made
- Hitting weekly activity targets as set by the Director
- Achieving networks of candidates based on direction from the team
- Number of additional quality contacts on the distributor database
- Response rate for tasks
- Achieving database development for OrthoConnections projects as required by the team
- Pulling leads for the team
The perfect candidate will be looking to learn from a very experienced team and to develop to take on increasing responsibility for the business in the future. You’ll be part of a small team, so we are looking for an independent self-starter who takes ownership of their work, delivering at the highest quality.
Someone who knows how to build and utilise networks both internally and externally – and the value of doing so. Being able to build rapport. Credibility and trust is critical. Can build strong relationships quickly.
Someone who is not scared of taking ownership for decisions and is continually looking for ways to improve and develop ideas.
Open, honest and transparent, non-hierarchical communication across the business at all times. Must have confidence to communicate with clients via phone and email. Accuracy.
A commercially astute individual, with the ability to identify opportunities and turn them into results. Someone who is able to demonstrate total business awareness
Going the ‘extra mile’ – Passionate – Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism – Empathy – Sense of Urgency – Passion for Orthopaedics/Spine- Competitive and Goal Focussed – Partnership Development Takes pride in their work
Salary dependent on experience
To apply please click below or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Verified OUS Distributors
Active in 72 Countries
Industry Email Subscribers